PatternAgents Shipping Policy
General Shipping Policy
- We charge actual shipping costs plus a $4.95 handling charge.
- We ship via the United States Postal Service (USPS), Federal Express(FedEx), and United Parcel Service(UPS). We do not use any other shipping services at the current time.
- FedEx and UPS will not deliver to Post Office (PO) Boxes. If your shipping address is a PO Box, then please select USPS as your shipping option, or your package may be returned to us at your expense.
- All of our orders are shipped "Signature Not Required" by default, but the shipping company may decide to require a signature depending on the declared value of the shipment, or the destination address (particularly around Christmas, when some areas have had a large number of missing packages...). If you desire your order to be sent with "Signature Required", please contact Customer Service. If a "Signature Not Required" package is to be left at the address, but the package is not there when you get home, neither PatternAgents nor the shipper can be held responsible.
- We will fill all orders as soon as possible. If an item is out-of-stock, or backordered, we will ship the remainder of your order, and inform you of the out-of-stock, or backordered items via email. You will only be charged for the items that are available and shipped. Once your order is ready to ship, a Shipping Confirmation email, with tracking information (if applicable), will be sent.
- Please Note: Priority and First Class Mail packages are NOT insured. In the case a package is lost or damaged in transit, PatternAgents will not be held responsible for replacing the order.
- Any duties and taxes for international shipments are the responsibility of the customer. PatternAgents is not responsible for any extra charges once the original package has been shipped. If the customer refuses to pay these extra charges, the return shipping and any additional fees will be taken out of the cost of the order, with any remaining funds being refunded to the customer.
PatternAgents calculates actual shipping costs during checkout. If you would like an estimate of shipping charges before checkout, then please add the items you intend to order to your cart, and select the "calculate shipping" button from the Shopping Cart page. This will provide a list of estimates for the shipping methods available to your selected destination. By default, the shipping is calculated using USPS "Priority" mail. You may select other options during checkout.
If you have your own FedEx or UPS account, you may choose to use your own account to cover any shipping charges for your order. To use your own shipping account, enter your account number in the shipping account field during checkout. We will then charge only our standard handling fee, and we will submit the shipping charges to your own account.
Please note: Your own contract shipping rates may vary from our rates. The shipping estimate you see in your checkout cart will have no relation to what you will actually be billed when using your own shipping account. Please do not enter your FedEx or UPS account number unless you are certain that you want to ship on your own account instead of ours.
If you requiure any special handling, plase contact Customer Service directly.
PatternAgents does not have any minimum order size or monetary amount; however, certain items may only come in specific lot sizes (i.e. a strip of five "5", for example).
All Items are shipped FOB Portland, OR. The State of Oregon does not charge Sales Tax.
Gift Certificates are sent from the Gifter to the Giftee directly by email. We do not send out any physical certificates. In order to send a Gift Certificate that you have purchased, please follow the "Send Gift Certificate" link.
No orders will ship during these days, but you can still place an order through our Web Site as usual.
- January 20th : Martin Luther King Day
- Febrary 17th : President's Day
- March 17th : St. Patrick's Day
- April 1st : April Fool's Day (only kidding - we're open that day...)
- April 22th : Earth Day
- May 26th : Memorial Day
- July 4th : Independence Day
- September 1st : Labor Day
- November 27th : Thanksgiving
- December 24th : Christmas Eve
- December 25th : Christmas Day
- January 1st : New Year's Day
- January 2nd : Company Holiday
We will try to ensure that you are fully satisfied with your PatternAgents product. If you have any concerns or questions please feel free to email us. We will do our very best to help resolve your concerns.
- TSOC_PSoC4L : PSoC4 (Large) Embedded Module
- TSOC_NEOLED : LED Driver Embedded Module
- TSOC_Teensy3x : Teensy 3.2 thingSoC Adapter
- TSOC_GROVEY_I2CHUB : I2C Hub/Switch
- thingSoC nears release...
- Real-Time Location Systems for IoT
- New IoT SoCs
- More DeviceTree Flavors!
- Smart Device Trees meet Smart Objects
- Device Tree Discussions
- Smart Devicetrees
- Device Tree on Modbus
- Device Tree and Product Life Cycles
- Device Tree Overlays
- Device Tree Overview
- Sense and Sensor Abilities
- The BLOB - Binary Level OBjects
- Automatic Configuration Chains
- Small Form Factor Auto-Configuration
- MinnowBoard Lures Library
- Touch Widgets - Best Practices
- Touch Widgets How-To/Instructions
- Touch Widgets Library for Eagle
- Capacitance Sensing Introduction
- Building Your New Widget
- EagleCAD Libraries
- Quattrocycle Lighting Update
- Portland Mini-Maker Faire
- Arduino Y'un - The Next Generation